Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before placing your order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us.
We may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received
Ziri will not share your details with third parties in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your telephone number will only be used if we need to contact you regarding your order. We may email you from time to time with special offers and information however, you can opt out at any time.
We only allow authorised personnel access to personal information you provide.
Ziri will not provide your data to any third party.
We display as accurately as possible products that appear on the website, however the colours which are shown for the products on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate.
- All Goods are subject to availability - if we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you as soon as possible.
- Any delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure descriptions and prices of products on the website are correct however, mistakes do sometimes happen. We will try to resolve any information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions..
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
Making a Purchase
Our website will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order.
We accept Visa and MasterCard payments via the secure Stripe Payment Gateway. Ziri also accepts payments via Paypal and 1 click checkout with Apple Pay.
All payment made will be received in pounds sterling.
Please note that Items are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is processed, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an Item becomes out of stock we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be refunded where we have already taken payment.
A cookie is a piece of information our website will place on your computer’s hard drive that can track your movements while you are on the website, it will also recognise you when you visit our website again. It is completely anonymous and contains no information about you, your computer or your web browser.
Ziri's total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Ziri to the customer. Ziri shall not be liable for any consequential customer loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or any other way. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
You can contact us in the following ways
Phone 0141 891 7313
6 Queensberry Avenue
Hillington Industrial Estate